Support the Triad Trojan Club


Monday, September 15, 2008

COMPLETE Satisfaction...

What a game, what a team, what a win! My only regret was not being able to go to the Fox and Hound in Winston-Salem because I know that is a BIG Ohio State fan hangout. Oh well.

Hope y'all enjoyed the game (who COULDN'T have?), and like Mark Sanchez said, we left points on the field. The team needs to remain as focused for every subsequent game as they did for this one in order to get to Miami.

The Pac-10 was HORRIBLE this past week, and the conference is an embarrassing 0-5 vs. MWC teams. This is why I worry because the team can't expect the conference to curl up its toes when they play the Trojans, they'll get everyone's best shot. That being said, on paper (and barring a significant injury to Mark Sanchez) there isn't another team on our schedule that should beat the Trojans.

Another BYE week this week, then an unusual Thursday night game on the road vs. the Beavers whom USC lost to two years ago.

Fight On!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey we missed you guys at Fox and Hound. I think my wife and I were the only USC fans there but we had a great time.

Perry and Jane Shen