Support the Triad Trojan Club


Monday, May 26, 2008

The view from my USC/Virginia seats

Section 519, Row K...not bad at all! By the way, the bottom right corner of the end zone points to where the Spirit of Troy and more importantly, the Song Girls will be.

(Click on the image to enlarge)
Again, if you got tickets to the game, write me at GSOTrojan@aol.com, and we'll see if we can caravan up from the Triad (my house is in Reedy Fork Ranch, just off HWY 29 which goes straight up to Charlottesville, about 3.5 hours away).

Here's who I have going so far:

Andrew M. (NC) - 2.5
Bob B. (NC) - 5
Alexis P. (NC) - 2
Bob B. (SC) - 2

FYI - The hotels in Charlottesville all seem to be booked right now, so I am looking for alternate lodging, maybe up by the Blue Ridge Pkwy, which is relatively close by. If anyone knows of any place nice near Charlottesvile, let me know. Thanks!

No comments: