Support the Triad Trojan Club


Thursday, May 22, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!!!! USC/UVA Tix

Hey Trojans, GREAT news regarding UVA tickets! The University of Virginia is offering a "Kickoff Mini-Package" for $101 which includes USC, Richmond and East Carolina games (which I will donate my Richmond and East Carolina games to the USO in Virginia to give to some deserving servicemen/women). You may also consider the local Boys'Girls Club as well. The price is right and I am sure these tickets will go VERY FAST!

This offer begins TODAY, Thursday May 22 at 5:00 PM EDT. Here is the LINK.

Fight On!

[UPDATE]

I purchased two tickets in the upper part of Section 519, which is the South Endzone, right near the Spirit of Troy's seats.

Get your tickets!! Those who buy them, email me at GSOTrojan@aol.com and maybe we can all set up a caravan of cars to drive to Charlottesville.

No comments: