Support the Triad Trojan Club


Thursday, May 29, 2008

USC/Virginia Tickets Still Available

According to Alexis P., there are still UVA "Season Kickoff Packages" available. Apparently, UVA released limited amounts of the packages so they wouldn't be sold out in a few hours. While I can't guarantee tickets will still be available when you call, at least there may still be some hope.

We are still going to try and coordinate with other Carolina Trojans to either caravan, or tailgate together at the game. Maybe we'll even get together and have a "car painting party" (there is a carpool lot near my house off Hwy 29 which goes right to Charlottesville) with some water based paints to proudly display the Cardinal and Gold on our way up to the game?

I am trying to find some accommodations to stay a night or two up in Virginia as I have a feeling the game will be an 8:00 PM kickoff for prime time, so I don't feel like driving 3.5 hours home at midnight. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Don't forget to email me at GSOTrojan@aol.com if you get tickets so I can have you on the mailing list for the caravan/tailgate

Fight On!

No comments: