Support the Triad Trojan Club


Thursday, May 29, 2008

USC/Virginia Lodging Option

Hey Trojans, I have a lodging update for you.

I was able to get a room at the Waynesboro Hampton Inn for a AAA rate of $102.60/night for a non-smoking King room. I have stayed at Hampton Inns before, and they are clean, comfortable and I LOVE the chocolate chip cookies they have available at night.

Waynesboro in just off the Blue Ridge Parkway, in the heart of the mountains of the Shenandoah Valley, which I hear is gorgeous, and it is only about 25-30 minutes from Charlottesville. There is also an outlet mall nearby (for the wives) and some good restaurants. Anyway, I thought I'd pass along that info since it seems everything good in C'ville is already booked.

Fight On!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates!!