Support the Triad Trojan Club


Saturday, September 12, 2009

BEAT the Buckeyes & THANK YOU Dr. Laura!!!

It's game day Trojans! Tonight's viewing party will be at 8:00 PM at Beef O'Bradys which is at 6303 N. Elm Street (just north of Pisgah Church) just after the gas station on the NE corner. I hope to see you there!

Special thanks go out to Dr. Laura S., and her husband Ken and son Cal for their generous donation to help me build "George Tirebiter's House."



I am getting closer to my goal to raise enough money to build this sturdy shelter for some needy animals at the Garden of Life for Pets Animal Sanctuary, which is part of the Carolina Veterinary Assistance and Adoption Group (CVAAG). You can visit our new website at http://www.carolinavetasst.com and learn more about our organization.

Enjoy your Saturday and I hope to see you tonight for the BIG game!

Fight On!

No comments: