Support the Triad Trojan Club


Saturday, August 22, 2009

Two More Weeks!

Oh yeah Baby! Just two more weeks until kickoff, I'll have the San Jose State game watching party location up this week, which will be in Greensboro.

Ohio State will probably be in Winston-Salem since there is a large contingent of tOSU fans that goes to the Fox and Hound at the Thruway Center off Stratford Road. I believe it would be fun to be part of a large group to watch that game. Perhaps the Greensboro gang can get together and carpool to W-S for the game...although we won't be able to Erin B.'s new Mini Cooper. =P

Keep your eyes out for folks donning the Cardinal & Gold around town, we may find some more new faces to join our group.

Also, I hope that you have read my story about "George Tirebiter's House" which I am raising money for to help the Garden of Life for Pets, a no-kill animal shelter in Reidsville which Sylvia and I are on the Board of Directors. I received my first donation, and I have a second one coming this week. My hope is once we build this first house, I can then start rallying the local UNC, WF, NC State and Duke fans to have them raise money to build their houses. ANY donation is appreciated and no donation is too small.

No comments: