Support the Triad Trojan Club


Sunday, August 24, 2008

Less than 750 USC vs. UVA Tickets Left

It's GAME WEEK folks!

Nothing gets my blood pumping more than coming out of summer, and into Autumn and FOOTBALL SEASON!! Strangely enough, there is a hint of color in some of the maples around our neighborhood, which seems early to me.

With the Trojan/Cavalier tilt less than a week away, tickets are going fast. There is less than 750 ducats left on StubHub with some FIXED prices as low as $55. That's only $5 above face value folks, so now is the time to get in.

I actually have one ticket in section 519 (next to me) for sale for $50. Unfortunately, my wife will have to watch our 15 month old son, Ethan, and won't be able to go to the game. So, if there is a Trojan out there interested in buying it, contact me at GSOTrojan@aol.com.

Fight On and FRY THE FISH!!

No comments: